How to schedule a meeting with multiple attendees
We know that scheduling meetings with people from the same company is not too much of a hassle. Many people feel comfortable sharing their calendars with their colleagues. But what happens when you have to schedule meetings with people fromm outside your company? Sharing your calendar is not an option, leading many to spend hours looking for a time that works for everyone.
And let's not even talk about having to reschedule when one of the guests cancels at the last minute.
That's why we created Group Meetings on KalendMe. When you create an event, guests can share their availability without having to share their calendar details. KalendMe synchronizes everyone's availability and only shows the times that work for everyone.
And in case you have to reschedule, it is just as simple, you just have to renter the emails of the people you want to meet with and KalendMe automatically looks for a new schedule that works for everyone.
The tool is most effective the more people have a KalendMe account. Hence, if you constantly have meetings with the same people, invite them to create a free account. They only have to do it once and they'll have their availability synchronized and updated for free forever!
How does it work?
1. Create your KalendMe account.
- You need an account to be able to calculate your availability and to receive the meeting details.
2. Go to Group Meetings and write or paste the emails of the people you want to meet with.
- KalendMe automatically detects which of your guests already have an account and uses their live availability to calculate a time that works for everyone.
- If you have guests who are not users yet, we create a direct link so that you can easily invite them and thus also be able to calculate their availability.
- You can schedule a meeting with people who are not yet KalendMe users, BUT their availability will not be considered when looking for a time that works for everyone.
3. Define the duration of the meeting.
- You can create 15, 30 or 60 minute meetings.
4. Pick a day and time that works for everyone
- KalendMe reads and synchronizes everyone's availability and shows the times that work for everyone.
- You just have to choose a day and time from the available ones, add a title and any details you want about the meeting.
And you're done!
The meeting is scheduled and the event is automatically added to all invitees' calendars.
If you want to invite more people that you don't necessarily need to read their availability, you can do it directly from the event that will appear on your calendar.
¿What are you wating for? Try it today!